Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Another New "Item"

Our new item is to debut in February. My third baby girl is growing and wiggling and wiping me out! I found out I was pregnant in early June so again :( Cotton Candy was on the back burner of social media. All the while I have still been taking and filling orders. I am behind on posting specials. For the rest of October anything orange and black will be buy one get one free. For the sake of doing it all at once I'll post the rest of the years specials now. November will be 30% off everything and December will be any holiday theme item will be 50%. I will take order in December until the 15th in order that they be completed and arrived by Christmas. I will take orders in January until the 16th. Thank you to loyal customers and new customers that have made Cotton Candy so fulfilling for my creative outlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment